Summer Make Up Tips.
Summer is a time for merry making and fun. But what adds to our woes is the sweltering heat and the rising temperatures. Smudging makeup and sliding eyeliners are problems faced by many. However don’t let this spoil your fun. Put on your make up and look the best. Learn more about Summer Makeup tips here.
• Always try using a primer. You can use this primer just after the moisturizer. This primer provides a smooth base for the next application. It is not at all heavy in fact it holds the makeup in a better manner. Try as much as possible to lighten up the make up.
• You use a tinted moisturizer in place of the plain foundation. This is lighter and does not appear to collect and form cakes especially on hotter days. At the same time by using a moisturizer it will help retain the moisture in the skin and prevent it from drying.
• Use a sun block to prevent the skin from damage due the sun.
• Summer is a season to see clothes that are vivid and vibrant in colour. In a similar fashion try to choose colours that would brighten the face and add a youthful glow to the skin.
• Generally in summer the makeup in some places also shows the t- zone that is the oily areas and patches on the skin very visibly. In such a situation use a blotting paper. Press it on the area and try eliminating the oil. Later dust the area with a little powder to cover up.
• If you want to make your eye shadow last longer does away with eye creams. Apply a primer instead and smoothen it out. This will help it last longer and cling better. Also try using natural colours. If you consider using eyeliner use shades slate grey warm chocolate or navy shades.
• Try using waterproof mascaras. Apply a coat of waterproof mascara over the regular one to make it stay in place.
• If you want to apply blush avoid applying too much and just keep it to a shade of slight pinkish to make it look natural.
• Try avoiding a lip liner. Use lip gloss to give it a shine and highlight the pink colour of the lips. If needed you can use a colour as well.
• Use a bronzer a light shade in key areas such as forehead, cheekbones, and chin. This will make the face look brighter.
Summer Make Up and Oily Skin. Oily skin has always been a problem for many be it applying foundation. Or the smudging of makeup. However during the summer they pose to be a bigger headache. Oily skin has large pores and is quite rough and greasy, people with oily skin face a greater problem with makeup during summer and have to take special care.
• Here are some tips that you could read and adopt.
• Start off with cleaning the face with an oil control face cleaner.
• Use a moisturizer with a sun block. But make sure to see that it is oil free.
• Before applying the foundation use a primer.
• Apply a liquid based foundation which is oil free.
• If you don’t like the liquid application you can switch to the tinted moisturizer or the powder. Also ensure that it is oil free otherwise it will ruin the makeup.
• Use a primer for the eyelids as well to prevent it from getting greasy.
• Apply lip gloss and blush if necessary.
• Touch up the foundation with powder. Use a blotting paper to remove the unnecessary oil from time to time.
So don’t let the sun ruin your fun, use summer makeup tips to look beautiful in the summers!!!