Organic skin care products has slowly started gaining popularity as these products are free of chemicals and are all natural. These products save your skin form the harmful effects other products can have due to the chemicals that are added to these products.
These products are equally effective as the chemical based ones. In fact they are much better as in the whole process of transforming your look they even care for the health of your skin.
How to choose your Product?
- Organic products are those which are untouched by pesticides, fertilizers and other synthetic material and are free from chemicals.
- While buying make sure to see that it is a USDA certified. The USDA logo assures you of 100% organic contents.
- Also take a look at the ingredients. Try looking for ingredients such as jojoba oil, honey, vitamin E (natural and not synthetic one), Grapefruit and CoQ10.
- The 100% pure products are expensive but they give you good value for the money that you pay.
- Do not get tempted by sweet smelling products. It is generally the chemicals that are used to induce artificial fragrance.
- Check for the SPF level. The inbuilt sunscreen is one of the most important factors of an organic anti aging skin care product.
Here are some Organic Skin Care Products
Eminence are one of the best and most effective skin care products. Owned and managed by the Hungarian based company, Eminence has an entire line of body care and skin care products. These products are certified organic skin care products free of parabens and other chemicals. Apart from being skin friendly these skin care products are also eco-friendly. They help out with different problems such as wrinkles and blemishes. It revitalizes the skin and restores the skin radiance. Eminence has a wide of range of organic skin care products such as eye creams, exfoliants, cleansers, moisturizers, masques, serums and oils, sun care etc.
Jurlique is another brand that offers various organic products. These are made entirely of botanicals and free of chemicals. They are higher in quality but are also expensive. Jurlique’s line includes the following:
- Jurlique’s Herbal Recovery Gel– to deal with problems of aging skin. It tries as much to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and line and also keep the skin well hydrated.
- Jurlique’s Moisture Replenishing Day Cream – meant for dry skin it deeply hydrates the skin and protects it.
Their skin care products have 95% natural ingredients. Some of the different organic skin care products that they offer are Hand Relief cream, Aveda’s All-Sensitive facial cleanser, Outer Relief acne pads and Tourmaline-Charged Exfoliating Cleanser. The Aveda’s Botanical Kinetics Exfoliants is the other skin care product that is made up of lavender and chamomile
Xtend Life is a New Zealand based company that manufactures natural and organic skin care products. In fact most of what they manufacture has natural ingredients.