Your skin is as important as any other part of your body. If you want your skin to be flawless and glowing you need to look after and pamper your skin. By dedicating 15 minutes daily to skin care will not help you out. You have to follow a proper routine that will enable you to have the perfect skin that you’ve always wanted.
Is your diet suitable for skin care?
When looking out for natural care tips we search for all the possible skin care products that we can use. But what we need to take a look at is our diet. Diet is the foundation of your skincare. Your diet should be:
- Rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Try as much to avoid fatty and fried foods. However there are some fats which are essential for the body. Omega 3 oil obtained mostly by consuming fish is important if you are considering natural skin care. If you don’t consume fish too often then you can take the Omega 3 oil supplements but make sure to see they are obtained from natural sources.
- Drink plenty of water. It will keep the skin hydrated and will help eliminate toxins from the body.
Will exercise help you out?
Yes, exercise will help you a great deal with your natural skincare. Exercise improves blood circulation within the body. Breathing exercises are the best for natural skin care. Try your level best to distress your body. For proper skin care you also need to get proper sleep.
What is your skin type? What natural skincare products can you use?
The most important natural skincare tip is to find out your skin type. There are various types of skin –
Determining the type of skin is an important step of skincare since it will help you pick the best treatment for you. Like if you have oily skin, for your natural skincare treatment you will require products that are oil free and more water based while if you have dry skin you will need something that will moisturize your skin and not dry it. On the other hand sensitive skin calls for using natural products that are not too harsh on the skin. Natural treatment for combination skin will require that you test to see the best product for your skin type.
What is the proper skin care regimen to be followed?
The proper skin care regime will include cleansing, moisturizing and exfoliating.
- Cleansing is the most important part. Especially when you apply makeup, you need to see that you remove the makeup and cleanse it well. The facial cleanser that you choose should be one suiting your skin type.
- Moisturizing is the next step. Whether you have oily or dry skin you need to moisturize the skin. Moisturizing will help nourish the skin and prevent it from getting the ashy look. You should always moisturize the skin after a shower as the moisturizer soaks in well.
- Exfoliate the skin at least once a week to rid the skin of dead cells. As a natural skin care remedy you can use the powdered orange peel with rose water to exfoliate the skin.
- If you want natural skin care for acne you need to choose a face wash with salicylic acid.
- Protection from sun damage is also needed. You need to make use of a good sunscreen such as SPF 15 or 30.
Are natural and organic skin care products a better choice than the chemical based ones?
Natural and organic skin care products have always been a better choice than the chemical based ones. Natural skin care products mostly consist of natural ingredients that do not cause much damage to the skin in the long run. Some of the ingredients in your natural skin care products should be Shea butter, Aloe Vera, caffeine, green tea, cucumber. Especially if you are looking out for natural skin care products for acne then you can use floral oils such as lavender and tea tree.