Makeup for Acne Prone Skin
We do understand that all kinds of makeup do not suit all kinds of skin. There are these special kinds of Makeup for Acne Prone Skin that suits only certain people. And when we talk of people with acne, there are a different set of patterns of makeup that you need to do. Here we shall introduce to you Makeup tips for Acne Prone Skin, we do hope you find the tips insightful.
Makeup tips for Acne Prone Skin
It must feel terrible to have to attend a graduation day or a wedding with blotches of acne on your face. And the first thing on your mind is how are you going to do your Makeup tips for your Acne Prone Skin? We are right here to help you with this very problem, and you needn’t worry. Just read on!
You need to be careful with the right cosmetic to apply Makeup for Acne Prone Skin and the right method to hide the acne. For which you will need to read the Makeup tips for Acne Prone Skin.
Makeup tips for Acne Prone Skin
• The moisturizer or the cream you use for your face must not contain Lanolin or Isopropyl Myristate. Do not use very heavy moisturizing agents if you have acne prone skin, use light serums and water based creams that will allow your skin to breathe.
• The idea is not to dry the skin, because even though you have acne prone skin, your skin does require oil and you need to use a moisturizer that will balance the moisture and oil content of your skin. So be careful of the products that you are using for your skin. The foundation must surely be non-comedogenic, since it will block your pores otherwise.
• Mineral makeup is the best for acne prone skin, it allows your skin to breathe and so does a liquid based makeup. Both these makeup for acne pone skin contain organic and biological contents of flower and fruit extracts that would be good for the skin. Use products with titanium oxide as well as zinc oxide since they have these properties that are anti bacterial and are good for acne prone skin.
• Cleanser is an important part of your makeup for acne prone skin, because it will remove the dirt in your skin which have remained after washing off your face with a moisturizer. Use a cleanser with salicyclic acid or else benzoyl peroxide. This will help you regulate the outburst of acne.
• Do not use the consmetics that contain bismuth and dimenthicone as they block the pores of your skin. They do not allow the skin to breathe and works badly for the acne prone skin.
While you do your makeup for acne prone skin, cleanse the face, mildly. Pat dry the face, do not rub. If you can find a non alcoholic toner that would be good since that works best for acne prone skin. Apply a little bit of foundation all over the face and use circular motions to apply with finger tips. Foundation and powder works best to cover acne. Do not apply too much foundation, since the face will look very greasy. Use a nice soft clean blush and apply the blush, merge it along with the acne, so as to not let it accentuate itself. The concealer should be of a good quality and must blend in with the rest of the make up or else they will look like white pock marks.
Initially this may take a little bit of practice, but with some care you can master the art of makeup for acne prone skin.