Kim Kardashian Smokey Eye Makeup
Kim Kardashian has made the Smokey eye makeup look her signature style. Be it a red carpet event or simply her evening out you will see Kim Kardashian sporting this Smokey eye makeup look almost everywhere. No matter what you think about Kim Kardashian, whether you love her or hate her, undoubtedly you envy Kim Kardashian Smokey Eye Makeup.
You may not have Kim Kardashian’s almond eyes and all the beauty experts around you but we can at least assure you that by following the step by step procedure given, you can come really close to creating the Kim Kardashian Smokey eye makeup look for yourself. Lets look at some simple to follow Kim Kardashian Smokey Eye Makeup tips here
Kim Kardashian Smokey Eye Makeup Tips
Kim Kardashian Smokey Eye Makeup Look: how to
Kim Kardashian mostly sports a classic grey Smokey eye makeup look for all here high profile events. So here we will be looking at creating the same look, learn how to apply Kim Kardashian Smokey Eye Makeup.
• To start off you will need to wash your face well especially the eye region. A clean face is always the key to a perfect looking makeup.
• We won’t really elaborate much on the other face makeup since this is a Smokey eye makeup tutorial. But for a few beginners you first moisturize the face once you wash it, then using a kabuki brush apply the foundation and last the concealer lightly under the eyes. Set the entire base makeup by dusting powder over it.
• Now moving on to the Kim Kardashian inspired Smokey eye makeup, apply a primer to the eye lids so that your eye shadow holds on well to the eye lid. You can also use an eye cream if you wish to.
• Using a black eye liner pencil, line both the upper and the lower lash line. For your Kim Kardashian Smokey eye makeup, end the liner at the outer corner of the eye in a winged look. Smudge it with a cotton swab or a Q tip. You can use your finger as well to soften the line but see that it does not result in looking too messy.
• Use a combine of a Smokey grey metallic and dark charcoal eye shadow for your Kim Kardashian inspired Smokey eye makeup look. Apply the Smokey grey metallic eye shadow for the entire eyelid and the middle of the lid.
• Then taking the dark charcoal eye shadow, apply it darkest to the crease region starting from the outer corners of the eye moving inside. Along the lashes as well keep the eye shadow darkest- the same shade that you apply to the crease region. Blend both the eye shadows well.
• As a highlighter for the brow bone, use a creamy shimmery eye shadow.
• To intensify your complete Kim Kardashian Smokey eye makeup look, don’t forget to make use of false eye lashes. It is better to apply them in small clumps at the outer corners of the eye.
• Curl your lashes well and then finish off your Kim Kardashian Smokey eye makeup look with a nice thick coat of mascara. But see that the mascara does not clump.
Tips to a perfect Kim Kardashian Smokey eye makeup look
• If you wish to recreate a Smokey eye makeup look like Kim Kardashian you are definitely going to use darker colours. So to prevent the eye shadow from falling on your cheeks as a precautionary measure and as a tip to a perfect Kim Kardashian Smokey eye makeup look, you can try holding a tissue under the lower lashes.
• Like Kim Kardashian always does for her Smokey eye makeup look, keep your lip makeup toned down by using neutral shades for your lipstick.
• And last but one of the most important tips for your Kim Kardashian Smokey eye makeup is to make sure that you blend all the eye shadows well.