Khloe Kardashian, the youngest of the Kardashian sisters’ clan is no different from her sisters Kourtney and Kim. Apart from being a socialite and a television anchor she jointly owns D-A-S-H, a woman’s boutique in California. She has her unique makeup style that she follows. The Smokey eye makeup look is something that the Kardashian sisters are simply obsessed with. Besides, Khloe also can’t do without gloss for her lips.
Khloe Kardashian Makeup Tips
If you’re looking out for some tips and ideas to copy Khloe Kardashian’s makeup look, why not read this segment. Here we’ll talk more about her makeup style. We’ll also guide you through the step by step procedure to creating a celeb makeup look like Khloe Kardashian.
Follow these simple makeup tips to apply makeup like Khloe Kardashian.
- Khloe Kardashian always uses a moisturizer for the face before she applies the celeb makeup.
- A Khloe Kardashian celeb makeup tip to soften the lips and prevent the lipstick from drying out is to use a lip balm before you apply the lipstick.
- The Smokey eye makeup look has always been a part of Khloe Kardashian makeup look. Banishing the completely intense look of a black Smokey eye makeup look Khloe Kardashian also uses colours such as green and purple to create a Smokey eye for their celeb makeup.
- Black eyeliner sometimes looks too harsh. So Khloe Kardashian prefers using a navy eye liner as a suitable alternative to black for her celeb makeup look.
- Another tip that we offer is to use Vaseline at least once a week to hydrate and soften the skin. You can apply it to the knees and elbows.
How to apply makeup
- You always start by preparing the skin with foundation and concealer. Choose a foundation with light to medium coverage and one that has a matte finish. So here we wouldn’t really be creating a dewy look.
- To conceal the dark under eye circles use a concealer. Make sure that you blend it well.
- Set the entire base makeup by dusting some loose translucent powder all over the face.
- For the eye brows you can use a brow pencil that matches your hair colour to fill them in. if you wish to make the eyebrows look thicker and darker for your Khloe Kardashian inspired celeb makeup look you can just use some more brow powder. But blend it well.
- Use a golden shade eye shadow for the entire eyelid .You can use a shimmery shade in an earth tone at the outer corner of the eye, along the lower lash line and in the crease region.
- You can use black eyeliner to line both the top and the bottom lash line. However choose one with a creamy texture since it will be easier to smudge if needed.
- Finish off the entire Khloe Kardashian celeb eye makeup with mascara in black for both the top and the bottom lashes. Curl your lashes before you apply the mascara.
- To create a glow for your skin giving it a bronzed look you can use slight bronzer on top of the cheek bones.
- For your Khloe Kardashian inspired celeb makeup look apply a blush in peach or light pink on the apples of the cheeks. It will give you a more natural look.
- You can apply some highlighting powder to the bridge of the nose and cheekbones to add a glow to the face.
- Use a lip liner in nude to line the lips. Then apply the lipstick shade that you want and top it with some gloss.
Follow these simple tips to apply makeup like Khloe Kardashian.