Cool Eye Makeup
Are you looking for some really cool and funky ideas for your eye makeup and don’t know what will look good on you?? Well we have a few cool eye makeup ideas and tricks that you can try out and revamp your entire look. So what you waiting for skim through some of these cool eye makeup tips and choose one that you like the best.
How to apply Cool Eye Makeup
- Cool Eye Makeup Tips: Eye Shadow Colours
If you are a fashionable women and don’t shy away from bold colours for your eye shadow then why not try bright and neon shades for your cool eye makeup. Initially it may be difficult for others to digest your entire look but don’t worry they’ll soon get accustomed to seeing you that way. Shades that you can use for your cool eye makeup are fuchsia pink, Bright green, punch pink, bright limelight yellow, blue, and turquoise shades. Use shades that have a lot of glitter and shimmer for your cool eye makeup. Metallic eye shadows are also a good option for your cool eye makeup.
- Cool Eye Makeup Tips: Eye Liner
More than the conventional black and brown eye liner you now have so many options of coloured eye liner that you can use for your cool eye makeup. Just use them to line the eyes don’t really bother about what the world has to say about you. Experiment with eye liners that have a punch of glitter. Besides, there are many different ways, in which you can line your eyes. You can create a cat eye look or even a winged eye look. Smokey eyes are the option that, most women would choose above all.
- Cool Eye Makeup Tips: Eye Lashes
Long and luscious lashes always open up your eye well accentuating your eye makeup more. You shouldn’t avoid them instead; try them out to see if they go will with your cool eye makeup look. Try out something funky for your lashes as well. You can add some colour at the tips of the lashes giving you a really cool look.
- Cool Eye Makeup Tips : Eye Stickers
You can customize your eye makeup look by using eye stickers. They usually say that eye stickers are for all the lazy bones but don’t go by that. Visit a cosmetic store and check out some of the eye stickers that they have. The use of the eye stickers is a cool way to do your eye makeup. You get them in so many cool eye makeup designs and patterns. If you know that you will not be able to carry animal prints and other designs then you can go in for the eye stickers that are single toned. Keep these eye stickers as a viable option for your cool eye makeup.
- Cool Eye Makeup Tips: Smokey Eyes
How about a cool, coloured Smokey eye makeup look for a change? We usually use black and brown for Smokey eye makeup. But for once you could always try out a coloured Smokey eye as a cool and trendy eye makeup option. You can try out blue, plum, purple or green Smokey eyes. I know you must be wondering how these colours will look for a Smokey eye look. Take my word they look really cool when applied properly.
Cool Eye Makeup Tips for Green and Brown Eyes
No doubt you try to refresh your look with all the funky colours and designs but, make sure to see that you consider the natural colour of your eyes as well.
Cool Eye Makeup Tips for Brown Eye
- While considering eye shadow for cool eye makeup for brown eyes you can use shades such as red, yellow, green, blue, orange and purple after considering the undertone. You can sweep a pale pink eye shadow on your eyelids, line the lids with a dark eye liner and use the same shade for mascara. You can also use shades of gold and deep rust to bright out the dark brown colour in your eyes. Brown eyes look best when lined with plum shade eye liner. Use this tip for your cool eye makeup.
Cool Eye Makeup Tips for Green Eyes
- Choose from a wide range of colours such chocolate browns and dark green with gold and copper highlights for your cool green eye makeup. For your cool eye makeup use taupe and apricot to highlight your green eyes. You can even try out colours such as purple and plums for your green eyes. Use chocolate brown and steel gray to line your eyes. In case black doesn’t look too harsh for your eye you can use that as well.