Asian Smokey Eye Makeup
The eyes are the most impressive and attractive features of a woman. Asians mostly have hooded eyes and this is what makes their makeup style and pattern different than the others. In this short tutorial we’ll guide you through a step by step procedure to create Smokey eye makeup look for Asian eyes that will truly enhance the beauty of your Asian eyes.
When creating an Asian Smokey eye makeup look we use only the predominant colours that we have always been using that is black and brown. However you can also experiment with colours for an Asian Smokey eye makeup look. Here we describe the procedure to create a black Asian Smokey eye makeup look and we will also try our hand at creating an Asian Smokey eye makeup look with colours. So let’s get started.
Black Smokey Eye Makeup for Asian Eyes
- Cleanse the entire face and even the eye region so that you have a clean surface for your Asian Smokey eye makeup.
- Then apply a foundation a matte silk texture should be fine for your entire face. Before you start on with the Smokey eye makeup for Asian eyes conceal any imperfections using a good concealer and set all the base makeup by dusting some loose powder lightly.
- If you want to have just the perfect base for your Asian Smokey eye makeup then make sure that you use an eye primer for the eye region (the upper and lower lid).
- Apply a light beige shade to the entire eye lid as the base colour for your Asian Smokey eye makeup look.
- Now taking an eye pencil in black line the top and the bottom lash line. Extend the eye liner beyond the outer corner of the eye just a little bit. Smudge the liner well and soften it.
- Once you’ve done lining the eyes for your Asian Smokey eye makeup look apply a shimmery black plum eye shadow starting from over the lash line up to the crease.
- Highlight the brow bone with a light shimmery shade.
- If you want you want you can also attach some false eye lashes for your Asian Smokey eye makeup look.
- Finally curl the lashes and finish off your Asian Smokey eye makeup look with mascara.
Green Smokey Eye Makeup for Asian Eyes
This green Asian Smokey eye makeup look will look great especially if you have brown eyes.
- We won’t repeat the initial step of preparing the eye region for the Smokey eye makeup for Asian eyes. We’ll directly move on to applying the eye shadow.
- Taking the lightest shade of green, apply it as the base colour for your green Asian Smokey eye makeup. Make sure that you apply some of the base colour lightly to the lower lid as well.
- Then taking a medium shade in the same colour family apply it to the to the entire eye lid over the base eye shadow following the natural shape of the eye.
- Line your eyes with a dark green eye liner. You needn’t line the eyes only with green for your green Asian Smokey eye makeup. You can also try a black one.
- Now take the darkest colour of green and smudge the liner. Do this around twice so that all the colours are blended well and you can’t make out the difference between the three.
- Highlight the area between your crease and the brown bone with a neutral shade. Also highlight the brow bone.
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara. With this you’re finished with your green Asian Smokey eye makeup look.
Asian Smokey Eye Makeup Tips
- Since Asians have hooded eyes try as much to use eye shadows in light to medium toned colours for your Asian Smokey eye makeup look. Don’t make the eyes look too heavy and droopy with your Smokey eye makeup.
- For your Asian Smokey eye makeup look try to choose a colour that complements the natural colour of your eyes.
- You will also need to create an illusion of a crease for your Asian Smokey eye makeup look as the upper lid generally hangs down past the crease.