4th of July Makeup Tips
With 4th of July just round the corner there is so much to be thought off. Party plans, clothes, games, gifts, fireworks and the 4th of July to-do-things list can simply continue. But the first thing that’s probably on every girl’s mind is her 4th of July makeup style. So for all you girls gearing up for our 4th of July celebrations, here are some exciting, perfect and very simple 4th of July makeup ideas and looks that you can consider for your 4th of July makeup.
4th of July Makeup Tips
- All the daring ones who have no problem going bold with their 4th of July makeup can go in for the red , blue and white for their 4th of July makeup. There are many who wear this look for 4th of July celebrations either as eye shadows or for the nails.
- Organizing themed parties for 4th July is one way in which many celebrate the Independence Day. So dress up and get your makeup done according to the theme that has been decided.
- There are some general rules and tips that you can follow for your 4th of July makeup.
– Do up either your eyes or your lips for your 4th of July makeup. You definitely do not want to end up looking like you’ve emptied your entire makeup kit on your face this 4th of July.
– For a day time affair , your 4th of July makeup look can always have their lips done up in bright colours while your 4th July eye makeup can be kept toned down.
– For your evening outing this Independence Day as a part of your 4th of July makeup look, you can plan on getting your Smokey eye makeup with a combination of nude shade for your lips.
- If your friends have planned for a pool party to celebrate this 4th of July, then make sure to apply tremendous amount of sunscreen with your makeup if, you don’t won’t to look roasted once you’re out of the pool. Also use mascara and eye liner that is waterproof so that you can easily venture into the pool without worrying about your making coming off.
- You can try experimenting with nail art for your 4th of July makeup. Paint them in colours such as blue, red and white.
- You may not want to play with very bold colours for our 4th of July makeup. So you can pep up your 4th of July face makeup with some face paint, painting the national flag on your cheeks.
- Make sure to see that all your base makeup is done well for your 4th of July makeup. It will help the eye shadows hold on better and also prevent the eye makeup from melting.
- Your 4th of July lip makeup can use lipstick shades in bright colours. One that we suggest is a red lipstick. If you want to go in for a more natural look you cal always use neutral shades.
And lastly a wish that you have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!!!!